Thursday 6 January 2011

c.

excuse my vanity.
major boob. This is one of my favourite tops though, black mesh with velvet panels down the front. completely mesh at the back. wish I was brave enough to go braless! will get a better full pic when I can round up someone to take it for me.
Why do you love this top you say? because it works with ANYTHING i can punk it up with my DMs (which i did), go goth with a long skirt or make it boho with a long green festival style jacket and layering. Makeup's also a fun thing to play with; I chose to focus just on the lips but smoky eyes or a brown rimmed eye look great too. Also, chose to put a bun in my hair because its growing awkwardly out of a crop atm....
close up of the makeup and minimal accessory. I'm wearing stone set earrings with mini pearls going around it all cast in a goldplated mould, if you will. For makeup: I can only wear mac because of the yellow undertone in my skin, nothing else matches :( and i'm wearing rimmel lipstick in electric plum to bring a flash of colour.
Hope you like today's style x


1 comment: